Fleet wraps are challenging for a number of reasons. First, the design must take into consideration a series of complex challenges. Then installation must be done in controlled conditions by experienced professionals. Lastly, the vehicles are out of commission during the installation. Along the way, many small problems can occur unless managed by a team that knows the process well. Below are some of the challenges we are well-versed in handling!
- Design must take into account local regulations
- All parts of the design must have good visibility at normal driving distances
- Windows, doors, curves, seams, handles – most vehicles have countless ‘obstacles’ to work around to achieve a seamless design
- Installation need to be done in a clean, dust-free environment
- Vehicles must be properly cleaned and prepped prior to installation
- Wraps and lettering must be installed at a specific temperature range indicated by the material manufacturer to ensure proper adhesion and longevity of the wrap
- Installation is notoriously difficult, especially for full-body wraps due to complexity of vehicle shape
We have experience with all types of vehicles and watercraft. We use the highest quality 3M materials for longevity, durability, and crystal clear prints. We can wrap and letter your fleets and get them back into service as quickly as possible, with minimal downtime for your business vehicles.